She's almost 10 months old, and I, just this morning, had to remove the 3-6 months clothes out of her drawer. Not because they were too TIGHT, but because they're too SHORT. We're still in 3-6 month onesies. Despite getting extra time out of these particular things, I'm struck by their "nearly brand new" condition, and think what a waste baby clothes are. Whole new wardrobes every three months. SHEESH. I have sweatshirts from highschool 20 years ago still in my closet, that I wear on a regular basis. Now THAT'S getting your money's worth out of a piece of clothing.
Caught Reagan today chewing on our stone-topped table, so I'm not sure if the next teeth are trying to break through or not, but at least she's not crabby any more!!! The teething thing has eased for now, thank goodness, and I have my "sugar and spice and everything nice" back!
2 comments:
I love the first pic!!!
and the more kids yoiu have the more outfits you have to not really get use out of...wait until the boys are 6 and 7...you WILL go through jeans!
Post a Comment