Can I just say that one-year well-child visits SUCK. Poor thing. 5 shots, plus a lab draw. Just to say "she's healthy!". Anyways. Here's her stats:
Height - 28" on the nose! (10-25th %)
Weight - 16.5 pounds (<3rd %)
Head Circumference - 43.5 cm (10th-25th %)
So, still a bitty thing, but her body is catching up to her head!
The following is for my own benefit, since this blog is essentially her "baby book". You're welcome to be as fascinated with my daughter as I am, though, if you so choose ;).
Her eyes are still blue, but there's flecks of green in there now. She's not walking yet, but is a VERY fast crawler! She's eating "people" food - and generally refuses baby food. She's trying to use a spoon, and does a pretty darn good job, for a 1 year old! What else do I know about her? Favorite words? Mama and Dada. LOVES balloons, balls, tupperware and toilet brushes. I've had to hide every last toilet brush in the house. She is obsessed with the things. Bedtime around 7-7:30 pm, and sleeps (lately) to about 8 am. Plus usually two naps a day. She loves to be "where the action is", and can crawl up stairs like nothing, but still tries to go down face first. She's a DANCER, and it's so cute, but I have yet to get it on video. Loves to play the piano. Is squirmy squirmy squirmy, refuses to lie down for diaper changes, and screams loudly during church.
Sometimes I just want to FREEZE time, as it's moving by much too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment