Saturday, January 2, 2010
Personality
Reagan's personality is so STRONG, despite her young age. She wants to do, and eat, and BE whatever her brothers are. She thinks they are hilarious - they have only to look at her, and she starts laughing hysterically. She flirts with her father shamelessly, and can't take her eyes off him when he's anywhere nearby. She'll make faces and sounds and gestures until he finally looks at her, and then hides her face coyly. Tonight while we were watching a movie on the couch, she insisted on teasing her brothers by climbing over the tops of them, and then would laugh a deep, gutteral, belly laugh when they yelled at her to go away. She screams (holy cow, does that girl have lungs!) during dinner, even if she's already eaten, because she wants the same thing that everyone ELSE is having. Very indignant if given ANYTHING approaching "baby food". She's not a cuddly girl... she likes to be held, but only because it's a quicker means of getting around, and it allows her to be at eye level with everyone else, I think. She's rarely, if ever, still. Colby calls her "squirmy worm," which I find a tad ironic, coming from him, "Mr. Squirmy Worm, senior." I look at this baby, and already see the strong-willed, grown up Reagan who will be a spitfire, a charmer, and a tease. She WILL keep up with her brothers. I have not the slightest doubt about that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment