Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reagan's First Childhood Illness


It's a rite of passage around here. The boys have collectively experienced croup, bronchiolitis, impetigo, scarlet fever, strep throat, stitches, broken bones, nephrectomies, tonsilectomies, UTI's, and all manner of bugs and goop. Reagan has had her fair share of colds, and a few sinus infections, but this is her first actual childhood illness... PINK EYE. She even came down with it before her brothers, so she was a leader in the pink eye crusade! Way to join in Team Aho traditions, Reagan!

On a related front, can I just say that putting eye drops in small children SUCKS. They scream and squirm and shut their eyes tight and cover their eyes with their hands. I'm not sure how much antibiotic is actually getting to the eyeball, given the fight before hand and the amount of tears afterwards that washes it right out. UGH. I've been saying that alot lately. UGH.


.

No comments: