Monday, January 6, 2014

Preach It Sistah....

Reagan crawled into bed with me on this blustery, below zero Monday.

Reagan: "Mooooooooom."
Mom: "Yes Reagan?"
Reagan: "I'm tired of the snow."
Mom: "Me, too."
Reagan: "It's so cold.  I'm tired of the cold."
Mom: "Me, too."
Reagan: "It takes so long to get snow clothes on.  You can't go outside and play."
Mom: "Exactly."
Reagan: "I miss spring."
Mom: "Me, too."
Reagan: "In springtime, you can go outside and walk on the grass with no shoes."
Mom:  "I love that."
Reagan: "My wish is that spring will come.  I love spring.  I love Easter.  What's your wish?"
Mom: "I wish everyone would stay warm."
Reagan: "Houses are cold.  Everyone needs to stay near their fire place."
Mom: "Yes."

But at some point, I'm going to have to get out of bed and get to work.  Oh, how I dread that thought on a day like today!!!

No comments: