So, the day before school starts, on this, the last day of summer vacation, Reagan accomplished the last of her summer goals. Good on ya, Reagan! She has learned to ride a two-wheeled bike, swim (mostly), blow bubbles with gum, read chapter books, AND, as of today.... tie her own shoes. Far better than her middle-school-aged brothers, I might add. Quinn said it was because I never sat down and worked with them like I do Reagan, but I call foul on that theory. I have tried to teach the boys shoe-tying, and they know the basics, but they always end up with these loose, tangled messes. Reagan's shoe-tying is concise and neat. Probably because she has fine motor skills that put her poor brothers to shame. All that crafting and coloring really helps!
Time to set new goals, little girl!! I'm proud of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment