Sunday, June 3, 2018

Little Women

Reagan and I were watching the new version of Little Women that Masterpiece put out.  I thought it was very well done, and enjoyed it thoroughly.  Reagan was very "meh" about the whole thing.

Reagan: "Wait.  HOW many sisters are there again?"
Mom: "Four.  Jo, Meg, Bethann, and Amy"
Reagan: "Only FOUR?  It seems like there's thousands!"
Mom: "Thousands of sisters?"
Reagan: "YES!  At least ten.  There has to be at least ten sisters in this movie."

HAHAHAHAHA.

At other times, she was spending more time watching me than the movie.  Which I found very irritating.

Reagan: "Mom!  Are you CRYING???  Seriously?  Why are you crying?"
Mom: "Because BethAnn is dying!"
Reagan: "So?  Why would that make you cry?"

ARGH.  Where is my kindred spirit to watch chick flicks with me???  I had very high hopes for Reagan, but.... maybe it's too soon.

No comments: