He promptly christened him "Walter", and Reagan was estatic.
"Mom, can we keep him?" cries she.
"Keep who?" asks I.
"WALTER!"
"You know Walter is a weasel, right? Not a ferret?"
"So? He's just like a ferret! Can we keep him?"
"NO." says I.
"You never like to try anything new and fun."
"Weasels are not pets. They will eat our cat."
"No they won't. We can at least feed him, so he makes it through the winter."
"What are you going to feed a weasel? They eat chickens and mice and rabbits, and they'll eat our cat if they get a chance."
"No he won't! We need to feed him!"
"Then you find out what to feed him."
Reagan googled... and look dismayed. Then her eyes lit up, and she typed in another search.
"No what are you looking for?" asks I.
"What to feed a vegetarian weasel!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Good luck with that, little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment