May I just say that having a cold while pregnant SUCKS. Just when I thought nausea was under control, my throat gets sore and stops working so I'm swallowing air and phlegm (sorry for the graphic - but I'm not feeling well). Fever, aches... muscle aches, joint aches, head aches, ear aches, itchy eyes, congestion. And there is no way to self-medicate without risk to the baby. Well, at least, I'm hoping there's nothing wrong with cough drops, because without them, I'd be in a worse mood than I already am. My friend Rene says there is nothing worse than a "pregnancy cold", and I have to agree. I've been mega-dosing Vitamin C and was extremely lazy today, taking a 2 hour nap with the children, so let's hope it goes away QUICKLY.
p.s. I'll blame my crabbiness on the cold and pregnancy, too. Isn't wonderful to have excuses????
2 comments:
Ok, my dear, you need some good ol homemade chicken noodle soup! Wish I lived close enough to bring you a big ol pot of it!!!
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Luv, A. Teena
Thanks Aunt Teena... I wish you were close, too :). Chicken Noodle Soup is the one thing I DIDN'T try!
Post a Comment