
When you count by weeks, this pregnancy thing seems to go by fast! My weight's been steady, the cold is letting up, I've had some miscellaneous aches and pains which are remnants of loose ligaments from the LAST pregnancy, but, overall, things are going remarkably well. I still don't look "pregnant" yet (at least not with clothes on), just very "puffy"... I imagine how many people must be saying "wow, that Monica Aho has REALLY let herself go!". Not yet wearing maternity clothes, but I have gone up a pant size, and can no longer wear any form-fitting top without looking ridiculously over-ripe. Haven't felt the baby move much at all the last week, so I don't know if it was just in a really good position when I felt it before, or if the "feeling" was something else. Still early, so not worried about that yet... I understand that the baby now has adult taste buds, and can savor the same meals that I eat. Interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment