Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A dream

I had a vivid dream last night that I was visiting my Aunt Gladys' house in Spokane, taking care of the kids. Whenever I would pick up a kid, they would clone into a new baby. At first I was thrilled! We had another little Colby whom I named Kai, and another little Quinn, who I contemplated naming Eric. Then I picked up Reagan, and she cloned into an Emma. There were babies everywhere! I was trying to find places for them to sleep, and came up with two bunk beds stacked 3 high each, and was telling my mom "If Aunt Gladys doesn't mind us taking over her house, there'll be plenty of room, because there's lots of empty bedrooms in the basement!" Then the "splitting" process went awry, and a little Quinn came out with a mis-shaped head and ended up shrivelling away... I was heartbroken! The dream ended with all of us in church, and me making a conscious effort NOT to pick up any more kids, as that seemed to be how they multiplied. WEIRD. I'm only writing this here in Reagan's blog because she's a baby, and that "babiness" must've triggered something in my dream-brain. Weird again.

No comments: