Thursday, February 5, 2009
The Experiment
Reagan is doing pretty good with her sleep -- generally 5-6 hours at night, with occasional bouts of up to 8 hours. I can't complain. But now I'm getting a little more intentional about "training" her to sleep through the night. Tonight I tried a little experiment. She fell asleep at 9:30, and woke up at 2:30. Only 5 hours. So I put the pacifier in her mouth, and she went back to sleep for another hour. At 3:30 I did the same thing. It's now 4:30 am, and it's been 7 hours, so I'm feeding her. That's when I realized I had forgotten to change her diaper before bed, and she was soaked through. Poor girl! It had nothing to do with food or sleep... and everything to do with being wet! And her mom just keeps putting a plug in her mouth! Will this child survive this household????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment