This morning, in the twinkling of an eye, one of those stories that will be retold over and over and over happened. YUCK. I was making waffles in the kitchen, the three boys were eating them, and Reagan (who had already eaten) was playing contentedly in my tupperware cupboard. Her back was to me. I look over to her, and see a string in her hand.
I asked her what she was playing with, and decided to go check it out. You know what it was????
A MOUSE! She had him by the TAIL. A DEAD MOUSE! MY BABY!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!
Thank GOODNESS I caught her before she put it in her mouth. EWWWWWWWWW. I screamed, whisked her up in my arms, and promptly washed her hands with antibacterial soap, and then used the Clorox Disinfectant wipes on her hands, too. I swiped her mouth for good measure. No hantevirus here.
It's been about 20 minutes since it happened, and I can't stop cringing. IIIICCCCCCKKKKKK.
No comments:
Post a Comment