Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Fashion Craze

Reagan is now 20 months, and her mother's new craze is sundresses. Over the past two days, I have made four of them. Without a pattern, I might add (awfully proud of that...despite the fact that one of my favorite dresses was made too small). In winter, it's crocheted hats. In summer... SUNDRESSES! Don't know how many sundresses a gal needs, but when they're this cute and can be made in an hour or so from the $1 fat quarters at Walmart... why not???











5 comments:

Emilie said...

These are soooo adorable!

Teena said...

Very Nice - What a fashion girl you have there!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Monica! The dresses are so stylish! I am yet impressed again with all of your talent! :)
Love Ya Sis!
Elle

Anonymous said...

Great Job Monica! The dresses are so stylish! I am yet impressed again with all of your talent! :)
Love Ya Sis!
Elle

Tina said...

Adorable dresses - and quite impressive without any patterns! :)