Tuesday, December 14, 2010
It Begins
The girl is FAR from potty trained, BUT... Reagan has been asking to sit on the potty lately. And taking off her own diaper when it's wet, bringing me a new one, and attempting to wipe her own bottom. I'm sensing "clues" here. MAYBE she's ready to start training. It was a dark, dark period in our lives when the boys went through potty training - a process that took over a year and a half, and still is not "thorough" at age six. I'm still changing a heck of a lot of sheets around here. I'm glad she's ready to try, but I shudder at the nightmare potty training was last time. I've heard girls are easier, and I HOPE that to be true. Because I can't GO THROUGH it again. I can't!!! I've still got nightmares from the last time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You better be letting her do it! You might be pleasantly surprised! :)
Post a Comment