Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reagan and the Water Park

Reagan seems such an old soul to me.  I don't know.  I forget sometimes that she's only two.  More like a little adult who doesn't yet know English.  She loved the waterpark these past few days.  Went down one of the Big Slides with Daddy, even.  She's a water-aholic, this girl.  OBSESSED with water, yet appropriately cautious.  Never cried when splashed in the wave pool, or when she accdientally went underwater, even though she obviously didn't like for it.  Brave, I guess would be the word I would use.  Resolute in the face of scary circumstances - never panicky.  And never reckless like her brothers, either.  A healthy respect for water, aware of it's dangers, and loving it all the same.  SO different from two little daredevils who could be literally near drowning, and still have not the slightest fear of the water.

No comments: