Thursday, January 6, 2011

We have a Climber

Reagan has, all of a sudden, turned TWO.  As in the Terrible Two's.  She is pushing stools up to counters to sneak food, play with butcher knives, flood the sink, and help herself to whatever out of the refirgerator.  She runs away when I catch her, laughing hysterically, and hiding not-so-subtly in the corner with her face against the wall.  She kicks during every diaper change, screams when I comb her hair, sticks out her tongue when I try to brush her teeth.  Getting her dressed, you'd think I was KILLING her.  She doesn't mind clothes, just doesn't like having to stay still long enough to get DRESSED.  Her vocabularly lately has consisted primarily of "ME ME ME" and "OW".  The volume has increased dramatically over the past few weeks, to the point where most things are done as a YELLLLLLLLL.  She's been such an easy baby up to this point.  Where's my sweet little girl???

No comments: