Tuesday, March 1, 2011
The Terrible Two's
Reagan has been very... two... lately. Which is obviously age appropriate, but a challenge none-the-less. She pushes a stool up to the cupboard and helps herself to anything she pleases. She tries to pour her own apple juice. She plays in the sink, soaking herself and everything in a four foot radius. She gets into my makeup and paints her face. She puts an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet and tries to flush it. I just found 5 CD's in my printer, and ripped book pages on the floor. She unloaded a drawer of the file cabinet onto the floor that I spent literally FOUR HOURS cleaning this past weekend. Napping has been sporadic, and she sneaks into the cookies at every chance. It's non-stop. Adorable chaos at every turn. And she's my "calm, well-behaved" child. I am in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment