Just found video of the little boys at 2. They were sweet, calm little things. Reagan is a thousand times louder and more active. I hadn't really thought about that before. Maybe because there were two of them, it just seemed like more work - but really? I was amazed at how calm they were riding in their little stroller, looking at books, playing in the sandbox. I was struck by my own relaxed, happy voice on the video - not the harried, harping mother I've turned in to. I videotaped the first day of potty training, sunshine and roses in my voice, and I was screaming at my younger self "Don't be fooled!!! You won't be done with this for TWO MORE YEARS!!!" ((Sigh)). Maybe it's because Reagan has had two little boys as role models since day one. She's a busy, busy little girl - no sedate, feminine thing here.
We are IN TROUBLE.
1 comment:
No..she is just normal. For some reason your boys were very very calm as tykes...but they have more than made up for those times, haven't they!?
Post a Comment