Thursday, October 20, 2011
Update On the Daughter
Favorite Current Phrase: "Shake your body". Says it all the time. Didn't know where she got that from, until I remembered her and I dancing to this Harry Belafonte song. Oh yeah. OK.
Second Favorite Phrase: "Yucky Peanuts. In the sky." Don't ask me. I have no idea what she's talking about, but she says it all the time.
Third Favorite Phrase: "Birthday cake?????"
Favorite activities: using glue, scissors, water colors, and carrying around a diaper bag as a purse. Also hanging from things and pretending to be a monkey.
Must-have dinner ware: A Thomas the tank engine bowl. For nearly every meal. And a Lightning McQueen sippy cup.
Favorite sleeping spot: On Quinn's bunk bed. She's been averaging 4-5 hour naps lately, as long as she is upstairs where it is QUIET. And putting her to bed is a breeze. I simply ask her if she's ready to get into her own bed, she "talks me into" sleeping in Quinn's bed, and I reluctantly agree. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Secret desire of her heart: To be a princess. Talks about princesses a whole lot, although does not actually PLAY princess, or with dolls, or anything of the girly sort. She plays with cars, trucks, books, and animals.... but talks about princesses.
Still attached to: her blankie, or "night night" (as she calls it). Firmly attached. Must take it nearly everywhere.
Favorite foods: Grandpas pancakes. Wakes up nearly every morning asking for them. She chows down heartily on eggs and toast here at home, though. Had THREE sunny-side eggs on three pieces of toast for this morning's breakfast. Good grief, girl. Where does she put it???
Favorite TV shows: Dora, Little Einsteins, and Diego. Nothing else even comes close.
Disposition: Strong-willed, and can definitely hold her own in this house!!! No shrinking violet here ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment