Saturday, October 12, 2013

Multi-Tasking

Reagan was washing apples for me, as I chopped and juiced them, while pasteurizing the by-product on the stove AND cooking dinner, all while listening to music.  I was getting behind on the chopping phase, and Reagan's washed apples were piling up, which did not make her happy.  I got side-tracked letting the  dog out the back door and noticed the messy bathroom, so started washing the sink and counter top and picking up the clothes and towels that had been thrown on the floor.  Reagan had had enough.

Reagan: "MOM!!  You do this and that and that and that!  So many things all at the same time!"
Mom: "That's called multi-tasking, Reagan."
Reagan: "Just stop working  all the time!  You need to STOP and play with me!!"

OH little girl.  Yes.  I do.  Because there are only so many years left where she'll WANT to play with her Mommy.

No comments: