Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Disney Princess Royal Ball

Reagan's birthday is right around the corner.  In two months.  That's like... tomorrow... in little girl world.  She has been busy busy busy planning her big day.  She wants a Disney Princess Glow In The Dark Surprise Party.  Alrighty then.  And she's dishing out parts to all around her.  "Colby will dress as Captain Hook.  Quinn will be Peter Pan.  I will be Elsa."  Daddy, to my mind, would make a natural Prince Charming, but I might be a tad biased in that regard.  Reagan had other ideas.

"Daddy will be the genie from Aladdin."

So, Rob will come to the party without a shirt, painted blue, wearing harem pants, and telling jokes.

"But I don't know any jokes, Reagan," says he.  As if that was the only thing stopping him.

"You can read jokes out of the joke jar, Daddy," she says. 

Oh, I can't wait to see what Rob will do with that one.  What's so funny is that he's actually CONSIDERING it.  He was musing about the possibilities of a skin-tight long-sleeved blue shirt.  Ha ha ha. 

That little girl has him so whipped.

No comments: