Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pathetic

I misplaced my iPhone tonight, so used our landline to call it. 

I found it in my bedroom.  Reagan followed me into the bedroom.

Mom: "Reagan, can you go hang up the kitchen phone please?"
Reagan: "Hang up?"
Mom: "Yes.  Go hang up the phone please."
Reagan: "Hang up?"
Mom: "YES!"
Reagan: "What does that mean, 'hang up'?"
Mom: "It means put the phone back on the cradle."
Reagan: "Cradle???"
Mom: "REAGAN!  Just go into the kitchen and tell Dad that Mom asked you to hang up the phone, and he will show you how to do it!"
Reagan: "I don't understand what you're asking me to do!"
Mom: "Put the phone back where it belongs."
Reagan: "Put it away, like?"
Mom: "Yes.  That."

WOW.  Has it been that long since the world has seen a phone with a cord, attached to a wall????

No comments: