Thursday, June 5, 2008
Pregnancy Brain
Pregnancy brain has hit with a vengeance. At work on Monday, I was in the middle of a meeting when I found I had to get something out of my car. I was looking in my purse for my car keys while walking towards the door. I saw "outside" out of the corner of my eye, assumed the door was open, and walked right through. Right through a window. OOOOWWWW. After seeing stars for close to a minute, checking my nose in the bathroom mirror for blood, and making light of the situation to the rest of the meeting go-ers (yes, of course it was witnessed), I walked THROUGH THE DOOR out to my car. I now have a swollen, bruised nose. So the next day, I was picking up a screaming 3 year old to put him in bed for a nap, when he decides, for the first time EVER, to hit me. In the nose. OOOOOOWWWWW again. There was harsh punishment, I assure you. This, if you remember, is on top of a cold. So now, every 30 seconds when I blow my nose, I get mini "ow ow ow ow"s. STUPID. Unable to take anything for the excessive snot production, and now not able to take anything for swelling and pain. At first, the nose injury was threatening to give me two black eyes, but thankfully that didn't spread as much as I feared it would. I'm looking and feeling LOVELY at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment