Sunday, August 3, 2008

24 Weeks


We're moving right along here! Baby is now the size of an ear of corn, and most likely weighs over a pound! We have reached an age of "viability", which is another milestone. Not that we would want it, but IF the baby were born at this point, she would have a 43% chance of survival. That goes up to 75% next week, and 83% the week after that. That is good news. I think this baby is going to "stick"!!! I feel her move now often, and Quinn and Colby ask repeatedly to touch my belly to feel her. I think they are really going to like having a baby sister. They already talk about her constantly. Of course, she's pretty low-maintenance at this point, living in my belly. We'll see if they stay that excited once she's "outside" and crying :)

No comments: