Sunday, August 10, 2008
25 weeks
Vegetable comparison of the week -- a rutabaga! Baby is now 13 inches or so, and about a pound and a half. I have FELT the growth spurt over the past week. Last Thursday evening I just could NOT get comfortable in bed, despite pillows galore. I have since accomodated to the increased size, thankfully. This begins the period when baby girl starts putting on her baby fat, and filling out. Her hair is in now. We'll see if she's a brunette like the rest of the family is (or at least, the rest of the family WOULD BE if God hadn't invented hair color!). It's getting harder and harder to find decent pictures of developing babies on the internet. After wasting way too much time looking for a picture today, I have decided to punt, and leave it up to your imagination. She now looks like...well, a little baby. That's what my sources say, and I'm believing them. The 25 weekers in the NICU that we saw when the boys were born looked like miniature, skinny, babies and so I'm assuming you can all imagine that on your own:). Not looking for a picture gives me more time to do things like... I don't know... do the dishes, and clean out my computer closet. WHOOOPPEEE!!! Luckily, I am still able to do those types of things, instead of being stuck in bed and taking repeated vacations to the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment