Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walking Update

I keep expecting Reagan's walking to just CLICK one day. I'm waiting for her to just take off at any second, and walk walk walk. That's not how this whole ambulatory thing is shaking out. She's decided to take a few more steps each day. She's up to about 10 now at a time. IF she's wearing shoes. Without shoes.... forget it. We're lucky if we get two. But ten steps is a respectable distance for now. If we keep increasing by three each day, by the time she's 21 or so, she'll be able to walk a mile! I'll post video as soon as I get it.

Oh, and poor little girl has croup. Or at least, that's my diagnosis. She sounds like a barking seal, and has raspy breathing. It's exactly what Quinn sounded like at her age, when he came down with croup. Yuck.

No comments: