Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reagan's first Snow

It snowed, and it stuck.  We've got a good few inches on the ground now, so I took Reagan outside to enjoy the white stuff.  It occurred to me, as she was walking around completely amazed, that it's the first snow in her memory, as she was just a baby last winter.  HUH!  I took tons of adorable pictures of her tromping around out there, but my camera card is on the blitz and I can't get them off the card and onto the computer.  You'll just have to trust me on how cute they were.  PHHHHT.  So disappointing.  ANYWAYS.  I thought Reagan would see the snow as one giant sand box, as that's one of her favorite thing in the world.  NOPE.  She instead went around to all her favorite outdoor playthings (the swing set, the Tonka trucks, the sand box), and began cleaning them.  Kept saying "Uh Oh", then brushing the snow off.  I could just hear her little brain thinking "Oh My Goodness.  Who made this terrible mess!!"  Too funny.  

No comments: