Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VBS

Reagan started Vacation Bible School last night.  It's really her first "away from Mom" activity, with the exception of the sitters.  I was curious as to how she'd do, so I snuck in to VBS early to watch her in action.  All the VBS kids were in the fellowship hall, singing, dancing - a big group, having a fabulous time.  And there was my daughter - who LOVES to sing and dance - sitting on the ground.  Silent.  By herself.  With her eyes nearly closed.  WHAT?

I asked her later why she wasn't singing and dancing like all the other kids, and she just sighed and said "Reagan TIRED".  She looked tired.  Quinn and Colby insisted that it was because she didn't know the words to the songs, and doesn't really know how to dance, but that just made Reagan start screaming and crying.  At the top of her lungs.  In the car.  ALL.THE.WAY.HOME.

I believe her.  She's tired.

No comments: