Sunday, February 17, 2013

What She Says.....

Little girl had the pukes last night, so ended up in bed with mama, so I could keep a close eye on her.  She's feeling better this morning, and making me laugh.  Here's a few snippets:

Reagan: "Mom, no chipmunks are allowed in bed."
Mom: "Uhhh, yeah.  There aren't any."
Reagan: "And reindeer either.  No reindeer can be in Mommy's bed.  They're nice, but they need to be OUTSIDE."
Mom: "OK, then.  We'll make it a rule."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mom - reading an article about Pope Benedict's resignation on the computer ---
Reagan: "Is that Grandpa Jim?"
Mom: "No, it's Pope Benedict."
Reagan: "Hmmm.  He looks like Santa to me."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reagan: "Mom, no snoring came out of your nose."
Mom: "I didn't snore last night?"
Reagan: "NO!  Your nose was quiet!"
Mom: "Oh, good!  I'm glad!"
Reagan: "Snoring comes out of grandpa's nose.  He sleeps HARD."

No comments: