Reagan: "I'm going to marry you, Quinny."
Quinn: "You can't, I'm your brother."
Reagan: "Yes I can! I'm going to marry you."
Colby: "You will have weird children. Two-headed children, and I'm not even kidding about that."
Quinn: "Besides, you're too young to get married. You have to have your parents permission if you're that young, and Mom won't give it to you."
Reagan: "Yes she will. I will ask Mommy!"
Quinn: "And when you're married, you have to move out of the house."
Reagan: "Mommy will let me live here.'
Colby: "No she won't. Not if you're married. You will be kicked out of the house forever, and probably die from the cold."
Reagan: "Then I will just kiss you."
Quinn: "You're a mud-blood."
Reagan: "I'm not a MUD BLOOD! A mud-blood will kiss your brain."
Mom (from the dining room): "You guys better not be making a mess in there!" I'm fine with incestuous child brides, but if my kitchen gets messy.... WATCH OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment