
23 weeks and it finally happened... I can finally feel our little girl moving! What a comforting feeling that is. While we were on vacation, she kicked me hard and woke me up at 5:30 one morning. I've been feeling her ever since. She's finally bigger than that darn ol' placenta! My sources state that I'm in the stage where I'm gaining about a pound a week. I thought that started at conception.... I feel HUGE! But then I see people farther along than me, and I realize that, yes, I have a looonnnng way to go yet. I will be huger. Comparative fruit of the week... a large mango. She's supposed to be about 11 inches and over a pound! Her proportions are fully "baby-like", she just needs to gain fat. I have some to spare for her.... check behind you in your mama's rear-end, little girl! Her sense of movement and hearing is finely developed, so now I need to watch what I say at all times, and not just when 4-year-old ears are around :). Next pre-natal visit... tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment