Friday, July 18, 2008
Minor Little Scare
So, I'm at work today, and I start getting crampy and achy. It doesn't go away. I am at about the same point in the pregnancy where I went into pre-term labor with the boys, so this has me very worried. And I am leaving on vacation at 7am tomorrow morning, going to Who-Knows-Where Indiana, with Who-Knows-What kind of medical facilities nearby. Additional nervousness. I call the doctor's office. OF COURSE my doctor is gone for the day. These things always happen late Friday afternoon. The nurse suggests I go check myself into the OB department for monitoring, and, sure enough.... the baby is fine, no contractions. The culprit? My bladder. According to the on-call doc. I can handle bladder issues. It's those contraction thingys that I don't like. So all is well, and I'm going on vacation tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment