Happy Happy Joy Joy! Do a little dance!!! On this, Reagan's 8 week birthday, she slept through the night!!! 10 pm to 5:15 am! WOO HOOO! I'm trying to remember the exact combination of events that got us here.... bottle of breastmilk at 7 pm, formula at 8:30, swaddled in a blanket, lying in a boppy to prevent reflux, new moon, Jupiter aligned with Mars, humidity at 90%, room temperature 70.5 degrees Farenheit.... so we can reproduce this phenomena. I am so happy and well-rested. This was SUPPOSED to be the day my maternity leave ended and I return to work, but my boss was very kind to me when I panicked and I have an additional 5 days. I love my job, but I wonder how I'm going to handle life back at work. Baby sleeping through the night will definitely help with my ability to cope, that I know. What a good, sweet baby Reagan is. We couldn't have asked for better when we placed our order... Thank You Lord!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment