Reagan's speech is just exploding by leaps and bounds. She's saying several new words every day. Yeah. The second we stop speech therapy. THEN she talks. HUMPH.
Little Miss Independent's favorite phrases these days are "I try" and "me, too!" She can say "I love you", but it mostly comes out "I wuh YOU!" She can make the sign of the cross, which I've GOT to get on video, because it's adorable, even though saying "father" is a bit tough. And she loves to read read read, and be read too. On her theoretical nightstand of late are "Mr. Brown can Moo, can you?" "There's a Wocket in my Pocket", "Animal friends on the farm", "I saw it all on Mulberry street", and "My first Dinosaur Board Book." She's a Dr. Suess and animal fan. I've read these five books ZILLIONS of times. Luckily, she doesn't seem to notice when I give her the condensed version. She sleeps with these books nightly, instead of dolls or stuffed animals.
She begs her brothers and dad for horsey rides, and it comes out "hussy", which makes me laugh. "Daddy! Hussy!" And she continues to use herself as a canvas, anytime a pen is in her hand. MAN, I hope tatoo artistry is not in her future!
No comments:
Post a Comment