Wednesday, April 30, 2008
First "Official" Prenatal Visit
Today was our first non-emergent, non-crisis pre-natal visit. The doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat with the little microphone thing-y, so we had ANOTHER ultrasound (I believe that's #6 if you're counting), and I was able to see our little blob once again. Very reassuring. Weight gain = pre-pregnancy + 17!!!! RIDICULOUS. If I stop eating, I get nauseous. So I eat, graze, nibble.... constantly. UGH. Time to slow that down a bit, I'd say. I get winded going up stairs now. Double UGH. Donated several vials of blood to the hospital vampire, all that usual stuff. Then the doctor gave me a picture of the baby we lost (I had asked for one, but they wouldn't initially give it to me), which of course made me cry, but I am so glad I have it. I posted it on the entry where we announced we were having twins, if you'd like to see.... two little round peanuts. Just so I know that s/he WAS there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment