Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Official.... TWINS


Spoke with the same nurse who told me there was only one baby last week. She had a long chat with the ultrasound tech, who was very upset that the temporary radiologist "diagnosed" only one baby. She took our ultrasound to the permanent radiologist, and he confirmed her (and our) suspicion. Looks like we're having another set of identical twins!!!! This little confusion has clarified our feelings for both Rob and I... we really DO want twins again :). We may be scared about the pregnancy, given how the last one went, but we were both sincerely sad and disappointed at the thought of only one. Gut reactions speak volumes. So, guess we're going to be a family of SIX, God willing. I can't stop smiling :) Next ultrasound on Friday.

2 comments:

Rob said...

huh?..WhAAAAAT?!...ANOTHER Kid??!!

!!!?????TWINS???!!!

daddy

Monica said...

OOOOHHH... I knew I forgot to tell SOMEONE!