Friday, April 4, 2008
New Title... And Baby makes SIX?
Tenative ultrasound results... two possible little guys, not one. The chances of that happening are 1 in 70,000 by some estimates. I need to start gambling. Rob and I have had an emotional rollercoaster of a day. ARE there two? Is there even one???? No heartbeat as of yet, but it's very early, and everything else looks good. The nurse came by tonight and said that we most likely have ONE healthy baby, and one "question"...it's possible we're losing the "little" one. We'll have another ultrasound next week to find out more. I was in shock at the thought of two, and then disappointed to find out it might just be one. Rob was, too. Maybe it's just God's way of saying "see.... you really DO want another set of twins. Just wanted you to be sure". I don't know. Not so good at reading the "Big Guy's" mind. Guess we'll wait 'til next week, and pray a whole lot in the mean time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment