Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big Foot


In the mad dash to get ready for church this morning, I went through five... yes FIVE.... pairs of shoes before I found a pair that fit Reagan.  The ones that fit didn't match her dress at all, but at least didn't crunch her toes.  Several were pairs that she had never even worn before - adorable shoes that my sister had bought Reagan before she was even born, just waiting in the closet for feet to be big enough to wear.  And now?  Too small.  She apparently went from a size 5, which she has been for what seems like a year now, to a size 7 - skipping size 6 entirely.  I got ALOT of use out of those size 5 shoes, but the abundant and irresistable size 6s?  Nada.  So disappointing!  And we don't have a single size 7 shoe in the house, which means that she and I will be going shoe-shopping in the very near future.  Sheesh child. 

No comments: