
OK - the people comparing babies to vegetables have much more sophisticated diets than I do. Today's veggie is a large jicama. I have absolutely no idea what that is, but apparently it must weight 3.75 pounds or so, because that's what the baby is supposed to weigh. My "sources" say I'm to be gaining a pound a week, but according to the doctor that's supposed to level off now, so... who to believe? I'm choosing my doctor, because I hope she's right. The BABY is supposed to be gaining a half pound a week these days, and I have plenty of "extra" for her to draw on. I felt good yesterday, very calm "uterus wise", and was able to go to a birthday party where I did nothing but sit. So far today, all is calm as well. These are good things! Our little girl is becoming a very vigorous exerciser (must take after her dad), and I feel her flip-flopping regularly. I had a dream about platform diving last night, and I wonder if it's because I felt that that's what this child was doing inside me! Half pike, double twist... with a kick!
7 weeks to stay quiet. We'll do our best. I'm pretty sure we'll make it til November. Just how "fun" it will be in the meantime is the big question!
No comments:
Post a Comment