Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here we go again...

I volunteered today in the boys' preschool classroom. An hour and a half on the bus, buckling in small squirmy children, 3.5 hours bending over small tables, and sitting on miniature chairs, and another hour on the bus delivering the children back home. The result? Contractions 3-5 minutes apart for at least the last 10 hours. Great. Here we go again. I called the doctor's office, but refused to come in to get monitored, as I was just checked over by my physician YESTERDAY, but I really want these uncomfortable things to let up a little so I can rest. They called in a prescription for the same medication I was on for 3 months last pregnancy. So far, 2.5 hours later, it has slowed the contractions to 7 minutes apart, but not gotten rid of them. I just doubled the dose. Let's hope they go aways sometime during the night. I have 8 weeks to go, and things are too early to be "moving along" in this manner already....

No comments: