Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Weekly Prenatal Visit
The medicine is doing it's job and keeping things relatively quiet. Yeah! At my doctor's visit, all was well. She told me that I could stop the medication any time I choose (I choose after my husband comes home). I'm measuring small - at 33 weeks when I'm 36 weeks along, and I about fell off the table when the doctor told me what a "small belly" I have. SERIOUSLY???? I can barely fit behind the steering wheel of my car! I'm guessing that the baby has so much room from her big brothers stretching the "dwelling" during their stay in there, that she is able to lie flat and completely sideways instead of pooching out, and that explains everything. Anyways, it gets me another ultrasound - so, stay tuned for more pictures on Thursday! Down three pounds from last week, which confirms the "big wool sweater" theory of weight gain from last visit. Thank goodness. So, we're truckin' right along! Three weeks at the MOST to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment