Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I think maybe it was the cardiac medication (that I was taking to stop contractions) that was making me sick to my stomach, because today, a day and a half after stopping it - I felt really good! No stomach symptoms at all, had decent energy (until after the halloween party, that is -- see main blog) and felt better than I have in WEEKS. Thank goodness!!! I felt like a real, living breathing, partiicpating human being for much of the day, and the thought actually crossed my mind that "this pregnancy thing's not so bad!" I had energy enough to keep up with the kids at work - did a little hopping, jumping, football throwing, up and down off the floor, the whole she-bang. Keeping up with my OWN children is a little more strenuous task, but... it'd be that way whether I was pregnant or not. So, just for the record, in case you are all as enthralled and absorbed with my pregnancy as much as I am - today was a GOOD DAY over all. It's nice to have one every now and again. Maybe we WILL make it for Grandma Betty's arrival.

No comments: